Terms & Conditions
We may alter these terms at any time and any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of our web site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
https://www.fanfinders.com/en-gb/ is wholly owned and operated by FanFinders Ltd (UK company number 08344378), with a registered office address at , and for the entirety of this document will be referred to as FanFinders (We, Us, Our). Please read these terms carefully and ensure that you understand them.
- Our Service
Access to our web site is free of charge. Our web site and services are provided to you on and through our web site on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You agree that we exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice or any liability to you, modify, suspend or discontinue this web site and its services and any of the prizes or offers displayed on the site, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability to you if our web site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
You shall ensure that any information you provide to us is complete, up-to-date and truthful information. If any of your information changes at a later date, it is your responsibility to ensure that we are informed and that your details are kept up-to-date.
- Your Conduct
You agree that our web site may expose you to text, images, audio, video, software and other materials (collectively “Content”) that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission. You must not:
- Provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, introduces a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via our web site, including doing anything which may give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity (including us), or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of our web site, the server on which it is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to our web site;
- Attack our web site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means;
- Provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized spam advertising without our prior written consent;
- Provide any Content or perform any conduct that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
You may link to our web site provided that you do so in a fair and legal manner, you do not suggest any form of association, endorsement or approval on our part where none exists, you do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on our web site without our express written permission and you do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it. You may not link to our web site from any other site the content of which contains material that is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, defamatory, hateful or otherwise inflammatory, promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity, infringes the intellectual property rights of any other party, or is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
You may only use our web site in a manner that complies fully with any and all local, national, or international laws and/or regulation and not in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our web site if you materially breach any provision of these terms. Specifically, we may take one or more of the following actions:
- suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access the web site;
- issue you with a written warning;
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as we deem reasonably necessary; and/or any other actions which we deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that we may take in response to breaches of these terms.
Links to other sites may be included on our web site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site or of a third party logo on our web site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites or brands themselves or of those in control of them.
- Liability and Disclaimers
Nothing on this web site and any services or content provided on, via or as a result of any use of our web site (the “service”) constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for information purposes only. Insofar as is permitted by law, we make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that the web site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on our web site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date. Please note that this exception does not apply to information concerning services for sale through our web site.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, sales, business, revenue, anticipated savings, goodwill, reputation, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of or in connection with:
- The use of or the inability to use the service
- The use of or reliance upon any Content included on or via the service
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or
- Any other matter relating to the service.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of the service (including the downloading of any Content from our web site or any other site referred to on our web site). We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of our web site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
The limitations of liability included in this section apply only to the use of our web site and not to any contract you enter with us for our services, which are governed separately by our [INSERT DESCRIPTION].
- Reservation of Rights
All Content included on our web site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided by us. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content or any other material from our web site, nor systematically copy Content from our web site with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory, or database, unless given our express permission to do so. Our status as the owner and author of the Content on our web site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making our web site available to you.
(Nothing in these terms limits or excludes the provisions of Chapter III of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 ‘Acts Permitted in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non-commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.)
- Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicable Law
- Miscellaneous Information
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, you must stop using the web site immediately.
- Contact Us
This document was last updated on 28 September 2018